Two children die in gas leakage blast

QUETTA: Two children died and five persons sustained burn injuries in a gas leakage blast in Ghausabad area of the provincial capital  on Tuesday.

According to the Police sources an explosion took place due to gas leakage from the stove in a house in Ghausabad area.  The blast resulted death of two children injured five others.

The rescue team rushed to the site and shifted the dead and injured to hospital.

Published in The Balochistan Point on December 11, 2013

Print Friendly